Buffalo, NY 14201
Ideal candidates will be experienced working in a high volume office, requiring strong follow up and coordination skills. This is an extremely busy office and they are seeking an individual with excellent phone etiquette.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2 years of office or customer service experience
- Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred, insurance knowledge is a plus
- Medent experience is preferred
- Capable of independently managing your workload
- Charismatic and personable
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.