Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo non-profit healthcare organization is looking to hire a Medical Receptionist who will rotate between their 3 offices on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis. The Receptionist will be answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, checking patients in/out, verifying insurances, and collecting copays.
By acting in a courteous, prompt, and helpful manner, candidates will provide exceptional customer service to patients and other visitors.
Applicants must have a flexible schedule as hours do vary.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this great opportunity to start your career in healthcare.
- 1+ years of office experience required, prior medical front desk experience a plus
- Must have own vehicle and valid Driver`s License
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 2 year degree preferred
- Computer savvy - must be quick to learn new technology
- Able to multitask in a busy environment
- Reliable, punctual, and accountable
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.