Medical Office Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo non-profit healthcare organization is looking for an experienced Office Manager to lead the day-to-day administrative operations of their Buffalo office.
Essential Duties Include:
- Providing management and oversight for administrative staff
- Hiring and training office staff
- Supervising billing and banking activities
- Scheduling administrative staff
- Educating staff on changes to billing and prior authorization procedures
- Acting as a the group`s liaison for vendors and insurance companies
Submit your resume to explore this opportunity in confidence today.
- 2-3 years of medical office supervisory or management experience
- Bachelor`s Degree
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite and EMR systems
- Familiarity with Federal and State healthcare regulations and ethical standards
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.