Medical Billing Specialist
A high volume durable medical equipment provider is looking to add Medical Billing Specialists to their growing team on a temp-to-hire basis. Working out of their Wheatfield office, the Biller will be responsible for assisting with the billing process from start to finish including:
- Insurance verifications
- Insurance denial follow up
- Submitting insurance appeals
- Answering customer and payer inquiries
- Investigating and resolving any billing discrepancies
Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration. All responses are kept confidential.
- 2+ years of medical billing/collections experience
- Experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurances preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong customer service skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.