Medical Billing Specialist
Lockport, NY 14094
Do you have medical billing experience? A Niagara County non-profit organization has an immediate need for an experienced Medical Billing Specialist on a full-time, temp-to-hire basis who will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and submitting claims to third party payers and individuals
- Posting all AR cash receipts and verifying accuracy to general ledger
- Resolving billing issues such as denials, rejections and other related problems
- Collecting on any unpaid claims
- Researching and providing a customer friendly approach to any private pay client disputes or discrepancies in billing statements
Submit your resume today to be considered!
- 3+ years of medical billing and coding experience
- Associate`s Degree in Accounting or Medical Billing/Coding required
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and EHR experience is required
- Well-spoken, friendly, and personable
- Accurate data entry skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.