Marketing Project Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Managing all aspects of the project workload from assessing incoming marketing requests to developing project management plans
- Monitoring and communicating project progression on an ongoing basis to ensure objectives are met on time within budget
- Maintaining project management database, analyzing data, and compiling reports to assist in determining ROI on business objectives
- Organizing and planning for firm participation in conferences and events and negotiating contracts as needed
- Ordering items for conferences, events, and sponsorships and coordinating on-site set up
- Assisting with the firm`s sponsorships
Excellent opportunity to take your marketing career to the next level. Benefits offered!
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years in a marketing role, prior professional services experience is a plus
- 2+ years of project management experience required
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- CAPM, PMP or PMI-SP certification preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid computer skills, tech-savvy
- Up-to-date on current marketing trends
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.