Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Executing business development plans
- Monitoring and communicating project progression on an ongoing basis
- Creating marketing materials
- Responding to Request for Proposals
Excellent opportunity to take your marketing career to the next level. Benefits offered!
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 5+ years in a marketing role
- Bachelor`s Degree in Marketing or Communications required
- Strong written communication skills
- Solid computer skills, tech-savvy
- Motivated and detail-oriented
- Graphic Design experience a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.