Niagara Falls, NY 14302
This position is 1st shift and overtime hours are available.
A global manufacturing company in Niagara Falls is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor to develop and implement the procedures necessary for the successful operation of the facility. By monitoring performance in relation to safety, cost control and effectiveness, the Supervisor will be able to continually improve department and plant performance.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Supervising maintenance workers` activities
- Ensuring safe operation of all equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance on all machines according to schedule
- Providing ongoing maintenance technician training
- Determining root causes and failure trends for malfunctioning equipment
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, please submit your resume today to be considered.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong time management skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong diplomacy and decision making skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.