Buffalo, NY 14201
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of plant`s equipment
- Setting-up and managing systems for preventative maintenance
- Training staff to support the maintenance responsibilities for the plant
- Evaluating the capabilities of the packaging & production equipment and tools
- Assessing systems for re-engineering or troubleshooting at both hands-on levels and engineering levels
- Assisting other management in establishing new operating procedures and goals
- Reviewing technical problems of departments and recommending solutions
This position is 3rd shift. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package offered!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of experience maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Previous food manufacturing experience is preferred
- Supervisory experience
- Associates Degree is preferred
- Team player
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.