Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity at a well-established firm with beautiful, modern offices.
Excellent compensation and benefits package offered.
A premier Buffalo law firm is looking to add a Litigation Paralegal to their staff on a full-time basis. This Paralegal will be working directly with several attorneys in the Litigation Practice Group by drafting pleadings, motions, and orders, preparing correspondence, and answering, analyzing, and organizing discovery demands.
As this position will involve heavy client interaction, applicants must be very professional, have excellent communication skills, and be at the top of their game.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2-3 years of Paralegal experience
- Project management experience is strongly preferred
- Experience e-filing with the Federal and State Courts required
- Superior computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Approachable and personable
- Strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.