Buffalo, NY 14201
Team oriented office.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Growing law firm is looking to add a Litigation Paralegal to their downtown Buffalo, NY office. This full-time position will primarily be responsible for supporting the Litigation Practice Group with various projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and document developments in litigation matters
- Follow up with clients and related parties
- Coordinate and schedule depositions
- E-filing court documents
- Case file management
- Draft and edit legal documents
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this position.
- 1+ years of Paralegal experience
- Litigation experience preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and PACER E-filing
- Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor`s Degree preferred
- Capable of multitasking in a busy, ever-changing environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.