Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity with a well-known and established firm.
A well-respected Buffalo law firm is looking to add a Litigation Paralegal to their staff aiding in the administration and litigation of complex cases. The Litigation Paralegal should have significant experience, and be able to independently perform tasks such as:
- Drafting pleadings, motions, and orders
- Electronically filing pleadings
- Preparing responses to discovery demands
- Client communication
- Trial preparation
Submit your resume today to be considered. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Excellent legal writing skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimal direction
- Analytical mindset
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.