Buffalo, NY 14201
- Drafting pleadings, motions, and orders
- Electronically filing pleadings
- Preparing responses to discovery demands
- Client communication
- Trial preparation
Qualified candidates will be able to handle a heavy case load with multiple tasks involved, while ensuring the case moves forward and deadlines are met. A polished and articulate individual, who is capable of interfacing with a variety of clients is strongly preferred.
Great opportunity at a firm that is consistently ranked highly among peers and clients alike.
Submit your resume today to be considered. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Excellent legal writing skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimal direction
- Analytical mindset
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.