Buffalo, NY 14201
Team-oriented and friendly environment.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!
A downtown Buffalo law firm is searching for a Legal Secretary who will provide legal support for a busy criminal practice. This full-time position will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks including:
- Drafting and editing legal documents
- Heavy client interaction: Answering client inquiries/questions
- Legal Scheduling
- Maintaining electronic files and records
- Other clerical tasks as assigned
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
- 2-3 years of legal experience
- Experience working with a criminal practice group preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.