Buffalo, NY 14201
This position requires a mature, polished individual who can present themselves as a professional to clients, and who is capable of handling multiple assignments simultaneously. Must also be articulate, adaptable, and assertive to succeed in this role.
Great opportunity at a well-established firm.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes for consideration. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 2+ years of legal experience
- Workers` Compensation defense experience preferred
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Able to work with highly confidential and sensitive information
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.