Buffalo, NY 14201
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Drafting and editing legal documents
- Preparing documents for real estate closings
- Preparing invoices and expense reports for submission
- Obtaining EINS and submitting for publication
Teamwork is a vital part of the practice, with all employees pitching in to get the job done. A positive attitude, keenness to learn, and the ability to work cooperatively with others is a must!
Bring your legal experience to a firm that has their employees at the focus, offering paid health insurance, jeans Fridays, and seasonal team building activities.
Submit your resume today and explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2-3 years of legal experience
- Commercial real estate or banking background preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and organized
- Able to think on your toes
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.