Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Drafting and editing letters, memos, and other documents
- Client communication
- Case file management
- Medical records procurement and organization
A willingness to work both independently and as part of a team in a deadline driven environment is important for this position. Applicants should also be clear and effective communicators with strong organizational skills, so even the smallest of details won`t slip through the cracks.
Great opportunity with a well-known and established firm.
Competitive salary offered.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this position. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 2+ years of legal secretarial experience
- Medical malpractice/litigation background
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Able to multitask in a busy environment
- Energetic and personable
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.