Legal Office Assistant
Buffalo, NY 14201
A large Buffalo law firm is searching for a Legal Office Assistant to help bring order to their team by handling day-to-day administrative tasks for the attorneys and paralegals.
- Setting up conference rooms for meetings
- Coordinating and managing attorney schedules, travel arrangements and activities
- E-filing with Federal and State Courts
- Back up reception
- Ordering supplies
- Other general administrative support duties
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Legal experience/educational track a plus
- Excellent written communication skills: grammar and punctuation
- Quick working, but accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.