Legal Nurse Consultant
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Preparing detailed medical chronologies
- Index and organize medical records
- Identify and evaluate medical experts
- Prepare deposition summaries
- Trial preparation
Qualified candidates should have effective communication skills to successfully interact with a wide variety of audiences both within the firm and with clients.
This firm has an excellent reputation and benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit their resume today. All responses are kept confidential. Please note that this is not a remote position.
- 3+ years of nursing experience
- Current RN license
- ER experience is required
- Legal Nurse Consultant Certificate a plus
- Able to prioritize amongst competing assignments
- Work with and maintain confidential information
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.