Legal Case Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
A legal services company is looking to add a Legal Case Manager to their Buffalo office who will create and file new cases while following up on current cases.
Other duties include:
- Drafting legal documents
- Reporting liability cases
- Investigating claims
- Coordinating healthcare benefits for plaintiffs injured
- Case law research
- Providing clients with case status updates
Interested? Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2+ years of legal experience
- Paralegal Certificate or Paralegal Studies Degree required
- Quick learner
- Computer savvy, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive and professional demeanor
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.