Buffalo, NY 14201
A large Buffalo law firm is looking to add an experienced Legal Assistant to help bring order to their team by handling day-to-day administrative tasks for the attorneys and paralegals.
- Transcribing memorandums and other correspondence
- Proofreading and editing legal documents
- Answering busy phones
- Coordinating and managing attorney schedules, travel arrangements, and activities
- E-filing with Federal and State Courts
- General administrative support
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 3+ years of legal experience
- Litigation experience required
- Excellent written communication skills: grammar and punctuation
- Quick working, but accurate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Typing: 60+ WPM
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.