Buffalo, NY 14201
Successful candidates should display the following skills and attributes:
- Strong organization skills with particular attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and staff
- Able to assume responsibility to meet deadlines
Great opportunity at a small, family-friendly environment.
Submit your confidential resume to be considered for this position today.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Legal experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Accurate typing 50+ wpm
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.