Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Drafting and editing letters, memos, and other documents
- Client communication
- Case file management
- Medical records procurement and organization
Great opportunity at a well-respected law firm.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2+ years of legal secretarial experience
- Medical malpractice/litigation background
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Able to multitask in a busy environment
- Energetic and personable
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.