Legal Administrative Assistant
- Drafting and editing legal documents
- Composing correspondence through dictation
- Managing case files
- Legal Scheduling and other related secretarial tasks
Individuals must pay close attention to detail, be extremely organized and be able to smoothly transition between tasks. Strong customer service and client relation skills are needed to succeed in this role.
Small, family-friendly environment.
Won`t have to pay for downtown parking!
Submit your resume to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Legal experience is a plus
- Proactive, go-getter attitude
- Accurate typing of 50+ wpm
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.