Cheektowaga, NY | Temporary
Essential Duties Include:
- Purchasing materials and services, recognizing and expediting shortages
- Sourcing, dispatching, and expediting purchase orders for materials
- Conducting negotiations for materials and services
- Handling past due purchase orders
- Communicating with Accounts Payable to resolve any invoice discrepancies
Great opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 2+ years of experience in a buying or purchasing role preferred
- Customer service/vendor experience required
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or Supply Chain
- MRP/ERP system experience desired
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.