Information Systems Technician
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Resolving software, hardware and network problems for all company users
- Providing one-on-one end-user training
- Troubleshooting network printer issues
- Conducting inventory database maintenance and reporting
Great opportunity to join a well-respected organization. Competitive pay and benefits offered!
If you are the technical candidate we seek, submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
- 2+ years in an IT role
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Ability to clearly communicate technical solutions in a clear and professional manner
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.