Buffalo, NY 14201
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
A well-respected manufacturing company located in the Northtowns has an opening for an Import Specialist to oversee transportation logistics.
- Establishing shipping routes and maintaining delivery schedules
- Analyzing delivery costs and recommending best method of transportation
- Maintaining import documentation and ensuring compliance to regulations
- Creating reports on logistic activities to present to management
- Processing payments
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator capable of following up when needed. As this is a fast-paced environment, candidates should be highly organized and accurate so nothing slips through the cracks.
A small amount of travel will be required.
Submit your resume today to be considered!
- 3+ years of experience in customs, global logistics, or supply chain
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or related field preferred
- Knowledge of import requirements for the US and Canada
- Certified Customs Specialist (CCS) or Licensed Customs Broker (LCB) a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required, SAP experience a plus
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.