Buffalo, NY 14201
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
A large and growing Buffalo law firm is seeking an Immigration Paralegal to provide comprehensive immigration services to their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing business-based nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions
- Assisting clients with applying for work visas and with the PERM application process
- Compiling and maintaining records of immigration filings
- Preparing draft correspondence and memoranda
- Tracking the status of filings
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this position.
- 2+ years of paralegal experience in an employment-based immigration practice
- Paralegal certificate or Bachelor`s degree strongly preferred
- 1400 hour billable hour requirement
- Strong computer skills: MS Office and expertise with computer assisted legal resources
- Solid interpersonal and client relation skills: Ability to work with diverse personalities
- Capable of multitasking in a busy, ever-changing environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.