Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Troubleshoot individual computing problems of staff
- Train staff on proper use of software and equipment as needed
- Control a full range of office automation equipment and software
- Solve problems relating to equipment configuration and system design
- Maximize the use of computer equipment, updating as needed
- Learn and apply new information technologies for the organization
This excellent opportunity will take your technical career to the next level.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this great opportunity.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communicator: Training is a big part of this role
- Flexible, able to easily jump from one task to another
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.