IT Project Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Establishing network specifications and analyzing workflow
- Network monitoring, analysis, and troubleshooting
- Ensuring network access is secured
- Designing and implementing end user training materials
- Managing design and installation of new hardware and wiring
- Resolving all company IT requests in a timely manner
Applicants must have their own vehicle as travel will be required.
This company offers an excellent benefits plan including: healthcare, PTO, 401k, reimbursed cell phone, and employee discounts.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field strongly preferred
- Microsoft SQL experience is a plus
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Solid problem solving/troubleshooting skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.