Hotel General Manager
Rochester, NY 14602
Competitive salary, discounts and awesome benefits offered.
A local and well-known hospitality company is searching for a General Manager to oversee all day-to-day operations to ensure top-notch customer satisfaction at their Henrietta/Rochester location.
- Ensuring that revenue and profit goals are met
- Interviewing and hiring team members, followed by mentoring and training
- Supervising front and back of house
- Overseeing hotel maintenance and housekeeping
Must have a valid Driver`s License!
If you are the qualified candidate we seek, please submit your resume today to be considered.
- 3+ years of hotel management experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in a related field preferred
- Solid experience analyzing financial data
- Tech-savvy: Comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.