Help Desk Support Tech - Level I/II
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter who has the ability and desire to learn new skills on a regular basis. A strong understanding of networking concepts and PC, network and printer troubleshooting are also required to succeed in this role.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated tech to become part of an established, growing organization. Benefits offered!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in complete confidence.
- 1+ year of help desk experience
- 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Expertise working with Microsoft products including Windows Server and Office Suite
- Familiarity working with Active Directory and Group Policy
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.