HR Special Projects Administrator
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Temporary
- Assist in facilitating conflict resolution
- Act as the liaison between HR and union representatives
- Prompt any necessary investigations of complaints and grievances
- Ensure compliance related to state/federal employment laws
Great opportunity at a well-known organization.
Interested candidates should submit their resume today!
- 2+ years of human resource experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Human Resources or another related field preferred
- Union background is preferred
- Willingness to jump in wherever needed
- Organized and detail-oriented to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.