Northtowns, NY | Permanent
- Overseeing the hiring process from screening prospective candidates to arranging new employee orientations
- Entering payroll using ADP
- Administering company health insurance policies
- Conducting random audits of personnel files
- Making necessary changes to employee handbook
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a small, fast-paced office environment and is willing to contribute to a variety of additional responsibilities as needed.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 3+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in HR or a related field
- ADP experience preferred
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Self-starter who can balance multiple projects simultaneously
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.