Buffalo, NY 14201
- Directing the recruitment of new employees, employee orientation, training, and benefit enrollment
- Managing all employee benefits
- Overseeing payroll with a strong understanding of the overall process
- Developing operating and financial plans to align with the budget
- Maintaining all employee records and data
- Assisting with employee relations
Competitive salary offered!
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 5+ years of HR experience at a supervisory level
- Bachelor`s Degree in HR or a related field required
- HR certifications are preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to take ownership of the position
- Self-starter who can balance multiple projects simultaneously
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.