Buffalo, NY 14201
A Buffalo organization is looking for an HR Coordinator/Recruiter to join their team. This role is responsible for calling candidates about career opportunities and matching candidates with open positions. You will be:
- Developing and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for core roles through sourcing and prospecting
- Utilizing multiple recruiting sources to engage job seekers
- Cold calling passive applicants found via Internet sourcing techniques
- Creating a positive first impression with every candidate to see the organization and position
- Conducting both phone interviewing and face-to-face interviews, identifying qualified applicants
- Updating existing candidate profiles with current information
Submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- Sales/customer service background strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using a CRM or ERP system
- Able to hit weekly/monthly interview and placement quotas
- Success driven
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.