Niagara Falls, NY 14302
An international manufacturing company is looking for a self-motivated HR Coordinator to work full-time at their Niagara Falls location.
- Supervising office staff
- Serving as the benefits specialist, administering all employee benefit plans
- Responding to employee inquires regarding the Employee Policy Handbook and general HR issues
- Maintaining personnel files and preparing spreadsheets for data uploads into various HR systems
- Providing training and orientation to new staff
- Assisting the payroll department to ensure accurate payments are made to employees
- Coordinating and overseeing all building maintenance/services, and ordering supplies as needed
- Conducting continuous improvement initiatives relating to policies and procedures
Submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting job opportunity.
- 5+ years of administrative and HR experience
- Supervisory and proven leadership experience is required
- Degree in HR or Business strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and ACCPAC
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent communicator with a customer service mindset
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.