Buffalo, NY 14201
Amazing opportunity to jumpstart your HR career.
A Buffalo organization is looking to add a personable and bright HR Coordinator to their small, fast-paced department who will mainly be responsible for screening a high volume of applicants and coordinating new hire processes.
Essential Functions Include:
- Addressing recruitment needs
- Phone screening a high volume of candidates and scheduling interviews
- Coordinating all new hire requirements
- Conducting initial employee on-boarding
- Entering all new hire information into the HRIS program
- Maintaining complete confidentiality of all employee information
Interested candidates should submit their resume today for consideration.
- 1+ years of HR experience preferred
- Bachelor`s Degree in HR or Business Administration preferred
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS programs
- Professional, personable, and ethical
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.