Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
- Processing payroll, expense reimbursements, and commission checks
- General Ledger reconciliations
- Maintaining accurate employee payroll files, both electronically within the HRIS and in paper form
- Completing new hire paperwork, benefits enrollment, and related government reporting
- Assist with administering union contract requirements
- Monitoring A/R aging reports and making soft collection calls on past due accounts
- Reconcile vendor invoices and process payments
Qualified candidates should have exceptional organization skills, be detail-oriented, and an effective communicator. The ability to handle highly confidential information and a strong work ethic are also important to succeed in this role.
Great opportunity with a company that values the employee.
Comprehensive benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today. This job won`t last long.
- 1-2 years of HR experience required
- Associates Degree in HR or related field
- Knowledge of Paylocity Payroll processing system strongly preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal employment and payroll laws required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Quick learner
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.