Buffalo, NY 14201
One of our clients located in Buffalo is looking to add a personable HR Administrator to their staff to help oversee the daily activities of their HR Department.
- Benefit administration
- Processing unemployment claims and employee verifications
- Maintaining compliance records
- Assisting with recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new hires
- Payroll backup
- Maintaining complete confidentiality of all employee information
Submit your resume today to explore this opportunity in confidence.
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in HR or Business Administration preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS programs
- Professional, personable, and ethical
- Excellent communicator
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Kristin is a seasoned sales professional with over 15 years of experience in business development, account management, customer service, and staffing. She has become a valued and trusted business partner to her clients, which has helped her build long and lasting relationships.