Financial Operations Manager
Buffalo, NY 14201 | Permanent
This role has a strong finance component (A/P, coordination with CPA) but will encompass HR, Strategic Planning and overseeing of Marketing as well. A strong candidate will be driven and self-directing. Will monitor cash flow, compliance and annual budgeting.
- Leadership and project management skills
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in accounting/finance. MBA preferred
- Strong QuickBooks skill set
- Professional Services experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in a leadership roll
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.