Northtowns, NY | Permanent
- Maintaining financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, credit control, and petty cash
- Reconciling bank and investment accounts
- Reviewing monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Managing the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts
- Leading the development of budgets and forecasts
- Identifying cost reduction opportunities
- Managing the acquisition of capital assets
- Preparing information for the annual audit
Great opportunity at a successful organization.
Submit your resume today to learn about this opportunity.
- 5+ years of progressive finance experience
- Bachelor`s Degree in Accounting
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.