Field Service Technician
Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity with an established manufacturing company.
Excellent benefits offered!
A Buffalo manufacturing company is looking to add a full-time Field Service Technician to their staff. The Technician will be responsible for traveling both locally and internationally to customers to install equipment and train customer personnel on the machines. Additional responsibilities include:
- Making travel arrangements to customer locations depending on installation schedule
- Following up with customers on any outstanding issues
- Completing expense and field service reports
- Answering customer questions and troubleshoooting over the phone
- Assisting with customer demonstrations of products
- Promoting machine and software upgrades and service contracts to current customers
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 1-2 years of experience as a mechanic
- 2 or 4 year degree in Electrical/Mechanical Technology or Engineering
- Willing to travel 50-70% of the time
- Must be able to obtain a Passport and Visa for international travel
- Solid customer service skills to be able to troubleshoot over the phone
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.