Field Network Technician
Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity to grow your career with an established and well-known organization
Competitive salary and benefits package!
A growing IT services provider is searching for a Field Network Technician to deliver exceptional customer service and support to their clients in Buffalo, NY.
- Troubleshoot problems with both wired/wireless systems and end user issues
- Perform routine network maintenance/updates
- Collaborate on improvements to network design
- Deliver repaired devices to clients and pick up ones for service
This position does require a significant amount of travel each day, so a valid Driver`s License is a must.
Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2-5 years of related IT experience
- Strong troubleshooting/critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with VMWare strongly preferred
- Experience working with Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Ability to create and troubleshoot Group Policies
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.