Field Network Technician
Buffalo, NY 14201
- Troubleshoot problems with both wired/wireless systems and end user issues
- Perform routine network maintenance/updates
- Collaborate on improvements to network design
- Deliver repaired devices to clients and pick up ones for service
The ideal candidate for this role will be an independent worker, with strong organization, communication, and time management skills. Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, sonicwall, Next Gen firewalls, and wireless products, HP switches and Access Points are also required.
This position does require a significant amount of travel each day, so a valid Driver`s License is a must.
Great opportunity to grow your career with an established and well-known organization. Competitive salary and benefits package.
Submit your resume today to be considered.
- 2-5 years of related IT experience
- Strong troubleshooting/critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with VMWare strongly preferred
- Experience working with Windows Desktop and Server OS
- Ability to create and troubleshoot Group Policies
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.