New York City, NY | Permanent
- Providing legal advice where the organization acts as new and/or successor trustee of a trust or executor or personal representative of a decedents estate
- Providing advice and analysis on international, federal and multi-state trust & estate and tax laws
- Creating and implementing strategic policies and templates to help standardize the review of new and successor trusts
- Preparing acceptance and resignation paperwork for trust customers
- Identifying and escalating legal risks, including assisting with the review of business line practices and procedures to conform with legal requirements and mitigate risk
- Conducting research and participating in industry association meetings to keep abreast of relevant laws, regulations, legal developments and industry issues
Excellent opportunity at a well-known and respected organization.
Submit your confidential resume today to be considered for this opportunity.
- 3+ years of experience in a law firm OR 5+ years of experience in a financial institution
- Experience in trust & estate, tax and fiduciary laws is required
- Experience handling high-net-worth trusts and estates is highly desired
- Must have a JD
- Licensed to practice law in New York
- Ability to identify legal risk issues
- Strong research skills
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.