Buffalo, NY 14201
Great opportunity with an organization that values their employees and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in Buffalo.
A well-respected specialty manufacturing company located in the suburbs of Buffalo is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team to provide a wide range of administrative services to a team of executives.
Essential Functions Include:
- Preparing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Managing executive travel schedule, making all necessary reservations
- Overseeing executive schedule
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, and expense reports
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Assisting with the development of special events and preparing for meetings and conferences
- Coordinating information and communications within the department when executives are absent
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 3+ years of experience providing administrative support
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Professional and mature demeanor
- Meticulous on every task
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion
- Team player
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.