Buffalo, NY 14201
Bring your experience to a firm that has their employees at the focus, offering paid health insurance, jeans on Fridays, and seasonal team building activities.
Beautiful offices! Parking is paid for by the firm.
A reputable, family-like law firm is looking to add an Executive Assistant to support busy attorneys with a wide variety of administrative tasks and other special projects as needed.
- Maintaining all calendars while paying close attention to deadlines
- Scheduling meetings and managing the meeting schedule
- Creating letters and memos as requested
- Compiling and processing reports in a timely manner
- Managing busy travel schedules
- Maintaining highly confidential files
Don`t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply today.
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Experience supporting senior leadership highly desired
- Strong Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and organized
- Able to think on your toes
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.