Buffalo, NY 14201
Essential Functions Include:
- Managing calendars, setting appointments, coordinating events, and scheduling meetings
- Data entry, recordkeeping, filing, and database management
- Assisting the Marketing Department with advertising projects, tracking print material inventory and reordering when necessary, assisting with written correspondence, and staying up to date on social media trends
- Other administrative tasks as needed
Great opportunity to work for a busy and hard-working team.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered!
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Financial planning industry experience preferred
- Associate`s Degree required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.