Buffalo, NY 14201 | Direct Hire
Essential Functions Include:
- Preparing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Managing executive travel schedule, making all necessary reservations
- Overseeing executive schedule
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, and expense reports
- Answering and screening phone calls
- Preparing for meetings and conferences
- Assisting with marketing efforts, including social media
- Coordinating information and communications within the department when executives are absent
Great opportunity to work for a busy and hard-working team.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Submit your resume today to be considered for this opportunity. All responses are kept highly confidential.
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- Financial planning industry experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business or a related field
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Comfortable on Mac OS
Key Resource Group, LLC considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, citizenship, veteran status, gender expression and/or identity, or any other class protected by federal, state, or local laws. Key Resource Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.